Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Who am I?

I feel like a propper introduction would be appropriate here on my blog so here you go!

My blog is simply about my life, my son, and my adventures as a new mom and learning all the ropes in parenting. Chapter one was my childhood and teenage years. It was a fun chapter and I learned a WHOLE LOT. I had many great experiences, good friends, and fun times. Chapter two I was introduced to Tyler and we hit it off. It's basically me spending my life with someone I truly love, learning new thing, and oh, getting engaged! Now we're on our new chapter. Chapter three. It's babies! So far this is my favorite chapter of all. I love my little man to the moon and back. He is the reason I wake up every morning and strive to be the absolute best I can be. I started this blog as means for family and friends to keep up with our life and our little one.

But incase you are reading... I'm Jennifer. Early twenties and engaged to the love of my life - a handsome, super dad named Tyler. Together we have a four month old son, Jaxen Tyler. He is our whole life and we couldn't be happier. We also have a incredibly unique red nose pit bull named Kaos. Fits him perfectly. He was technically our "first born".




 
A few of my favorite things include: DIY projects, photography, writing, cooking (still learning), Pinterest, Target, decorating, and reading. I want at least one more child and if we don't have a little girl I am determined to try until we get one! My favorite holidays are Christmas, Halloween, and St. Patrick's Day. I love small roadtrips and exploring new things. I absolutely love the zoo. I enjoy making things and trying to turn old junk into something new and exciting. And whenever we decide to buy a house, I want at least 75% of it to be used items turned into something fun to fit our style.

You'll learn more about me as I post more on the blog. Until then, hope this gives you somewhat of an idea of who I am and what I'm about.

Xoxo!

No comments:

Post a Comment