Friday, January 4, 2013

New Years resolution: blog.

Seriously, what's the point of me having a blog if I'm not going to write in it?

That's changing this year.

We have a lot of big changes for our family this year. We're currently on the search for the perfect house to fit our family of three + a dog closer to my work and just the city in general. Must haves are three bedrooms at least, a decent size kitchen, and fenced in backyard. We've been searching for.ever.

Also another major event: Jaxen will be turning ONE in April. Sad mama :(. I've been gathering a few ideas for his birthday party. I haven't decided on a set theme yet. There's tons of good ideas out there!

Marriage. Tyler and I have been engaged for what seems like years. We are going to officially tie the knot in 2013.

More kids? It's a possibility. We want to be settled into a new house first and get past Jaxen turning one until we start trying. Plus, I've heard being pregnant in the summer sucks!

And finally, a little update about my sweet boy:
He is nine months today. Nine months! Where did the time go? He is crawling (very fast) and pulling up on everything. He's taken a couple of steps, but doesn't stand on his own yet. I'm sure it will be here pretty soon and we will be on our toes even more than we are now. Jax still one has two teeth on the bottom. He has been teething a lot lately so I suspect at least two on the top are fixing to pop through any time now. He jabbers all the time! It's so funny hearing him yell to get our attention and he constantly says "dada". However, he doesn't quite have the "mama" down yet. I haven't given up hope!

So, here's to a new year.

No comments:

Post a Comment