Thursday, September 20, 2012

5 months

Oh my gosh, I am so behind! Jaxen turned 5 months on the 4th. That fact brings tears to my eyes. I have to take a moment to brag, though. He is honestly the best child I have been around. This boy is always, always happy. He always displays a smile on his sweet little face for anyone and everyone. He hardly ever sheds a tear. He even wakes up in the mornings cooing and babbling until we get out of bed to get him. He is truly an amazing gift from God.

 
We haven't had a doctor's appointment since early August so I'm not sure on Jaxen's exact weight. He is super long though! He has now mastered rolling over on his own. He babbles all the time and it's the sweetest thing.
 
He recently said the word "dada" and Tyler is just eating every bit of that up. I think it's cute. We got a video of him saying it, finally! Jaxen usually stops talking and smiling once the cameras come out so this took quite a bit of persuasion. :-)
 


No comments:

Post a Comment