Thursday, September 20, 2012

A working mother.

The days of getting to sleep in with my little man and enjoy each day just playing and doing whatever we please has come to an end. The roles have changed and I am a full time working mama now. I'm working at the Pediatric Clinic we take Jaxen to and I absolutely love it there! Everyone is so sweet and I truly do love working with the kiddos.

 
I loved staying home with Jaxen. It was extra bonding time. We played all day and had lots of giggles and smiles. It's best for our family that I take on a full time job, though, so that I shall do! He is in excellent hands with Tyler and I have no doubt in my time that the two of them are having loads of fun everyday.
 
 
I do miss seeing this sweet face all day, but that just means more cuddle time when I get home.
 
Xoxo,
 
Jen
 


No comments:

Post a Comment